Plain and simple: Your workplace must not compromise your values. This goes for you—the owner—and it goes for your employees. Your employees will be unable to sustain a lasting commitment to a job if they are required to work in a situation that counters their values.
The RSJ Thought Center
Structural capital is defined by how your family shares its knowledge and communicates with each other (and with the outside world as a whole) through unique processes. It includes processes for:
- Transferring knowledge to one another.
- Identifying each other’s values, intelligences, and striving instincts.
- Strengthening its relationships with each other.
- Building relationships with the outside world.
- Allocating resources to different family members.
- Planning wealth transitions through estate planning mechanisms.
Rose, Snyder & Jacobs LLP is a CPA firm based in Encino, CA that serves private and public companies, business owners and high-net-worth families. Our services include tax, assurance, estate planning, business advisory, and wealth transition consulting. We deliver a long-term perspective and innovative accounting solutions so our clients can focus on their success. Call us at 818.461.0600 for a confidential, no-obligation discussion.